Nature in all its intricacies have always fascinated me, and photography gives me the opportunity to bring a slice of that wonder to those who are not fortunate enough to be there to share it.
Chief photographic interests include:
Some of my clients include:
- Carol Selva Rajah- Sydney based, Indian celebrity chef.
- Kitchen Culture, Key Editions Publication, Singapore.
- University of New South Wales Sports Association.
- Effortless Aquaria.
- Trends in Immunology, Elsevier Press, as cover image for vol 31(10), October 2010
My works have also featured in non-profit publications:
- Photo of the day on EarthShots.org for 9th-Oct-2011
- Teaching material in an USA primary school
- Reef Keeping Magazine, world’s largest and most popular marine aquarium publication with more than 130’000 hits per month.
- University of New South Wales Student Union for the annual student Cook Book.
- Australian Museum Up Close and Spineless competition.
- Garvan Institute of Medical Research MLC Community Flow Cytometry Unit.
- Teaching material for the Orlando Reef Caretakers Association.
If you have any inquiries regarding purchasing prints or licensing, please contact me by emailing louis.t (at) zengalleria.com or purchase directly through RedBubble.